Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins



1. That's a hard place to be.

2. Rems; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: shopping, eating, and sleeping.

4. Caldito and fresh tortillas is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know when you are on the right road in life.

6. I want a cool day and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our family dinner, tomorrow my plans include the State Fair and Sunday, I want to do anything but watch football!





OK, so I stole this from a few of my friends. They do the Friday Fill-ins. It looked like fun, so I joined in!!! Look for it every week on my blog. I also want to say that all the families that were touched my the horrific 9/11 attacks, you are in my heart today. I am praying for you. I am also praying for all the men and women in the service. And their families! They sacrifice so much for our safety, rights, and the USA! I will never forget!!! <3

No comments: