A typical latina, loves Rowdy Howdy Rems, and I have lots to talk about!
Friday, September 11, 2009
1. That's a hard place to be.
2. Rems; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: shopping, eating, and sleeping.
4. Caldito and fresh tortillas is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know when you are on the right road in life.
6. I want a cool day and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our family dinner, tomorrow my plans include the State Fair and Sunday, I want to do anything but watch football!
OK, so I stole this from a few of my friends. They do the Friday Fill-ins. It looked like fun, so I joined in!!! Look for it every week on my blog. I also want to say that all the families that were touched my the horrific 9/11 attacks, you are in my heart today. I am praying for you. I am also praying for all the men and women in the service. And their families! They sacrifice so much for our safety, rights, and the USA! I will never forget!!! <3
SO IN LOVE WITH MY ROWDY HOWDY REMS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what you want to know. I am completely in love with Rems...he is one hot latino!!!!! I am from a typical hispanic family. My parents have been married forever, 32 years to be exact. I have an older brother, younger brother, and a younger sister.
When I am not at school I like to spend time with Rems, my friends, and my family. Rems and I enjoy spending time with both of our families...but we are especially enjoying making our house our home together at last! I like going hiking with my brother and shopping with my sister. I especially like to listen to my grandparents when they talk about their youth.
I also enjoy reading and writing in my journal. My favorite things to do are to go shopping, going to eat with friends, listening to music, and hanging out in our casita de amor.
So just ask if you have questions. HisLittleDevil (at) hotmail (dot) com. <3