Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time to Get My Thoughts on a Blog

It is time to start. I put my thoughts to paper all the time! Literally, all the time!!! Rems, my fiance, laughs at the number of journals I have accumulated since I was 5 and decided that I needed to journal. One day, my kids are going to have fun reading about the crazy adventures that their mom lived!!!

Rems, yes, he is my love. We got engaged on my honey's birthday in 2007. Yes, he gave me an amazing gift on his birthday!!! Because he is just that great!!! Because of my indecision on picking a date, we haven't gotten married yet. But we are shooting for a Summer 2010 wedding. You know what, I just need to sit down and start planning this thing already!!! :)

What else might you want to know? I am a 30 year old Latina. Living in the SW. I go to school part time. Who knows why. But I do. I like to cook for my man. But I am not very good at all! Thanks to Littlebit, I am improving. My friend has so much patients when it comes to teaching me how to cook! We are close friends. For years and years. The 2 of us, my honey, and another friend were known as the 4 Musketeers!!! We were just too much when we were little!!!

I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with polka dots, pink, aqua, brown, cupcakes, shoes, and lipgloss. But it is nothing to send me to rehab over. Or to hide my credit card for. I know my limits!!! I also like decorating our house. Which is way too big for 2 people and 4 dogs! Yes, we have 4 dogs. 2 large ones, and 2 little ones. We already had them when we began dating. So my 2 dogs quickly turned into our 4 dogs!!!

I don't exactly know why I started this blog. Or what you might find here. I just liked how Littlebit has had her blog since 2001. And it is a fun place to go and see what she is doing. If you followed the previous link, that isn't it. That's a relatively new blog. Her personal blog that I love so much, is by invite only!!! Anyway, you will probably find a mix of postings here. Some on makeup, shopping, life, Rems, our wedding, whatever crosses my mind, and everything in between.

If you think I am interesting, come back. If you want to know something about me, let me know. I like to share. If you want to be my friend, we can be friends!!! Until next time. <3

No comments: